11 February, 2019
The role of the Team Member is to ensure the smooth day to day operation of up to 2 small Sites and liaising directly with the other Team Members of those sites where appropriate.
Specifically, this role includes (but is not limited to):
• Receive a schedule of cleaning services from you Team Leader and follow it
• Cleaning Commercial premisses effectively and to a high standard
• Showing Leadership and Initiative through action
• Identifying risks to health and safety and reporting them immediately
• Attending optional Training Courses including ILM and BICSc Seminars
• Ensuring Regulatory Standards are adhered to including Safety warning signs and PPE
• Ensuring Accidents and Near Misses are reported and noted to your Manage
Join Apollo Wales and enjoy many company perks like FREE coffee from Cafe Nero and FREE mobile phone insurance!!!!!
Locations: Restaurants & Retail Bristol City Centre
Office Manager & Senior Team Leader
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.83 to £8.00 /hour
Apollo Wales HQ
No. 16 Crwys Road
Apollo Wales Laundry Centre
No. 16 Violet Row
21 Commercial Street
HR1 2DE, UK
02920 100 004
London SE1 9SG
Images and Text are Copyright and not to be used without the expressed written permission of the Owner. Copyright 2018. The Orange disc with white house image is Copyright 2018 and cannot be used without written consent.