17 April, 2019
The role of the Cleaner is to ensure the smooth day to day operations a large commercial site in the Cardiff city centre and liaising directly with the Team Leader to ensure.
Specifically, this role includes (but is not limited to):
• Being able to work to a high standard in good time
• Be available to work early in morning.
• Receive a schedule of cleaning services from your Team Leader and follow it
• Cleaning Commercial premisses effectively and to a high standard
• Showing Leadership and Initiative through action and your standard of work
• Identifying risks to health and safety and reporting them immediately
• Attending optional Training Courses including ILM and BICSc Seminars
• Ensuring Regulatory Standards are adhered to including Safety warning signs and PPE
• Ensuring Accidents and Near Misses are reported and noted to your Manage
Join Apollo Wales and enjoy many company perks like FREE coffee from Cafe Nero and FREE mobile phone insurance!!!!!
Locations: Cardiff City Centre
Reporting to: Team Leader & Senior Management
Job Type: Part-time (16 Hrs)
Salary: £8.21 /hour
Apollo Wales HQ
No. 16 Crwys Road
Apollo Wales Laundry Centre
No. 16 Violet Row
21 Commercial Street
HR1 2DE, UK
02920 100 004
London SE1 9SG
Images and Text are Copyright and not to be used without the expressed written permission of the Owner. Copyright 2018. The Orange disc with white house image is Copyright 2018 and cannot be used without written consent.